5/15/11

Tea Bag Wallet

In high school I used to make wallets. They had credit card slots and velcro, just like old-school nylon wallets. For a while I've been tinkering with the idea of using my wallet knowledge to create something where you could have tea and sugar on the go. Say you're at a restaurant and you prefer your fancy tea over the cheap stuff. You could just ask for hot water, pull out your tea wallet from your purse and you'd have a cup of the tea you love.





This project took longer to make than I expected, so I'll have to toy with the pattern before posting any kind of tutorial. I like how it turned out, though. There's room for two tea bags and two sugar packets. I was thinking of snagging honey packets from KFC if I were to give this as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...