What you'll need:
A padded, fabric-covered stool
A piece of awesome fabric that's a big bigger than the seat of the stool
|Bone color -- how neutral!|
- First, remove the screws from the stool and set them aside. The seat should easily separate from the frame.
- Place the seat, padding side down, onto the wrong side of your fabric and cut cut around the cushion leaving about two inches of room. Just make sure there is enough extra fabric to wrap around the cushion on all sides.
- Make sure your fabric is flat and there are no wrinkles. Staple four edges in place and then start working around the cushion, making gathers if necessary.
- Staple all around, double checking the top of the cushion every so often to make sure there are no wrinkles.
- Trim any excess fabric.
- Screw the cushion back onto the frame.
Ta-da! Ten minute project. The best kind.