1/31/12

Thrift Find 8

I love Craigslist!

We've been putting the nursery together the last few weeks and I've decided if I were to pick a theme it would be "Vintage Circus." I just love vintage colors like rust, aqua and dandelion yellow. I also don't want an overly cutesy nursery with one or two colors dominating. I want to be able to live in the room and love it too.

I found some vintage Fisher Price toys today on Craiglist. I was surprised they hadn't been scooped up yet, considering the low price. I got the toys as soon as I got off work. I know our boy won't find them useful for a long time, but at least they will look perfect in his room till he's ready to play with them. The woman who sold them to me was really happy they were going to a family that would get more use out of them as her kids did.

I think the toys are from the '60s. One of them has a copyright of 1961. They are in great shape and are ready to be played with!

Tippy clown. Our child will be terrified of clowns!

Putt Putt Plane. Head bobs when it's pulled 
Tractor. The wheels wobble when it's pulled

Musial Chime and Wobble Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...