12/13/10

Christmas tags

I love the holidays! It's only halfway through the month and I've done all my Christmas shopping. Our tree is overflowing with gifts:


This year I decided to get a little creative with the gift tags. Usually I buy tags from the thrift store. I found some cute vintage ones this year, which I used, but I also made my own gift tags out of paint chips. I printed off some gift tag templates and traced them onto free paint samples from the hardware store. They turned out so well!





Last night I decided to embellish some gifts by making an initial out of a pipe cleaner.


Easy to make: I drew a large cursive letter on a piece of paper and then curved the pipe cleaner to match. Where the pipe cleaner intersects with itself I twisted it around so it would stay put.






Inexpensive and it makes the present that much more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...