10/23/11

Beautifying the Medicine Cabinet

I stayed up too late last night and I can never sleep past 9:30 a.m. This gives me lots of time to myself before my husband -- who could sleep standing up if he had to -- stumbles out of bed at around noon. So today I made up my mind to organize my medicine cabinet.

Yes, I'm aware of the lameness of this decision. But it wasn't so lame, trust me!

I took out all the little cartons of Alka-Seltzer and Day Quil and transformed them into bright, flowery containers fit for a magazine medicine cabinet.

Using Mexican oilcloth, scissors, scotch tape, paper, pen and glue I spent my afternoon turning something that people rarely see (unless they are poking around) into what is nearly unattainable -- an organized space.

Useless garbage? I think not!
Ta-da!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...