4/10/11

Thrift Finds 2

My husband and I decided to skip our hometown thrift shops yesterday and drive out to the Matanuska Valley and visit the thrift shops in Palmer and Wasilla. We strolled down the quaint downtown Palmer street after checking out their Bishop's Attic. There I found a couple of cool things.

Boots - $7.50

Sundress - $2


The boots are J.Crew and they are made in Italy. They are suuuuper soft inside. The dress is a girls' XL and I bought it for the fabric. I wasn't sure what I would do with it until we made it to Nugen's Ranch in Wasilla.

Chair - $5


I found this shabby chair and I knew I had to recover the cushion with the dress fabric. That will be today's project besides spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...